Café Brulée Indulgence Signature Massage Treatment by Biotone.
This full body exfoliation uses a Café Brulée sugar body polish made with pure cane sugar, fine ground coffee and natural exfoliant seeds in a creamy, thick buttery base. Use in combination with warm wet towels to slough away dead skin cells, revealing beautiful, radiant, youthful skin. Then cocoon your clients with a silky layer of Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm with Aloe Vera to hydrate and moisturize. Finish with a relaxing massage, leaving the skin with a natural glow.
2 Rubber spa bowls
6 warm, moist hand towels
- Add 2oz of Café Brulée Sugar Body Polish in a rubber spa bowl.
- Add 1.5 oz of Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm in a rubber spa bowl.
- Apply 2 oz of Café Brulée Sugar Body Polish following the BIOTONE protocol* for exfoliation.
- Apply Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm in an even layer to each part of the body, *while quickly covering each area with plastic wrap. Cover client with towel to keep warm.
- While standing at the head of the table, pull up all layers of sheets, thermal wrap and blankets, cocooning the client.
- Allow the client to rest wrapped for 15-20 minutes. This is an ideal time to incorporate a face or foot massage into the treatment.
- Remove plastic sheet, and perform a finishing massage treatment with the Cocoa Comfort Massage Balm.
At MassageWarehouse.com, massage therapist enjoy a one-stop shop for professional quality massage products at the lowest prices available. Rely on Massage Warehouse massage therapy supply and spa equipment needs.